Tuesday, 20 September 2016

I LOVE UGLY - New arrivals for Spring


More menswear has hit the store with new drops from I Love Ugly. The spring collection is tight with highlights in shirting, pants (we've already sold out of the Kobe Wool pants!!!),  shorts and short sleeve shirting. The Dane shorts are a nice new one with front pleats and perfect length, they'll carry you all the way through the hotter months.

Shop I Love Ugly in Brisbane, Queensland Australia at Violent Green Albert Street store and Violent Green online store. Click here for the full collection.

I LOVE UGLY COLLAR BAR SHIRT - BLACK

I LOVE UGLY COLLAR BAR SHIRT - WHITE

I LOVE UGLY DANE SHORT - available in BLACK or NAVY

I LOVE UGLY PILOT T-SHIRT

 I LOVE UGLY EDO PANT- HATCHED DENIM

I LOVE UGLY AXEL SHIRT - BEIGE


No comments: