Wednesday, 13 July 2016

I Love Ugly Waxed Zespy Pant available in Black


The latest offerings from NZ heavyweights I Love Ugly are these waxed Zespy pants. I Love Ugly have had a huge impact globally with the likes of ASAP Rocky, Kanye, Drake and Jay Z as fans of the brand. The Zespy Pants are one of I Love Ugly's most iconic styles featuring a slight drop crotch, elasticated waist band and tapered slim leg. The "stacking" on these waxed Zespy pants is what really works well. 

Today Aidan has chosen a monochromatic look wearing the Zespy waxed pants back with a black and white NOTHING Come Sin With Us long sleeve and Saturdays Surf Nyc Damien leather shoes.

I Love Ugly is exclusively available in Brisbane City at Violent Green Albert street store and Violent Green online store. 






No comments: