Monday, 20 July 2015

I LOVE UGLY LONG SLEEVE BASEBALL SHIRT (black) with EXTENDED CREW TEE (white)


Striving to achieve that effortless layering look? Look no further than these quality I LOVE UGLY pieces. The I Love Ugly Extended Crew tee comes in a light weight cotton blend fabrication with extended hemline. Simple and a nice statement piece alone. But pair this with the I LOVE UGLY LONG  SLEEVE BASEBALL SHIRT and you can really see this complete look shine. We've finished this clean look off with the I LOVE UGLY KOBE PANT. Interested in these? Pop into the Violent Green Albert street store or shop the collection from I LOVE UGLY at the Violent Green online store here.




posted by rob green

I LOVE UGLY IS EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE IN BRISBANE, QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA AT VIOLENT GREEN ALBERT STREET STORE AND VIOLENT GREEN ONLINE STORE. SHOP THE COLLECTION HERE.
VIOLENT GREEN OFFERS FREE DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.
*conditions apply, see online store for details

No comments: