Sunday, 28 June 2015

I LOVE UGLY - JUNE NEW ARRIVALS


New arrivals from I LOVE UGLY are right on the money. Easy to wear and classic enough to get you plenty of wear. The new WOVEN DASH SHIRT covers you for the hot date you have planned for Friday night while the PERCY LAYER CREW looks great for that relaxed Sunday brunch vibe. Team these tops back with the JONTY PANT in TAN or the SMART PANT in NAVY and you got some clean looks. These new I Love Ugly items are available in our Albert street store or the Violent Green online store here.


I LOVE UGLY PERCY LAYER CREW IN BLACK with WHITE


I LOVE UGLY SMART PANT IN NAVY

I LOVE UGLY WOVEN DASH SHIRT IN BLACK

I LOVE UGLY JONTY PANT IN TAN

posted by simongreen

I LOVE UGLY IS SOLD EXCLUSIVELY IN BRISBANE QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA IN VIOLENT GREEN ALBERT STREET STORE AND VIOLENT GREEN ONLINE STORE. *VIOLENT GREEN OFFERS FREE DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
*conditions apply, see online store for details

No comments: