Saturday, 23 May 2015

I LOVE UGLY x TRASHHAND EDITORIAL Pt.1


I Love Ugly presents part one of their two part cookbook shot by renowned urban photographer Trashhand, to mark the release of the May capsule collection. I Love Ugly were humbled to work with the talented Trashhand and were blown away by his skill and passion for capturing his surroundings. Part one of the cookbook is shot in London and features the label's May collection. Trashhand's inspiration for the shoot came from Europe's rich history and he chose London as the first location for the architecture that starts in the streets and continues down into the underground. To shop I Love Ugly, pop into our Albert street store or click here















posted by rob green

I LOVE UGLY IS AVAILABLE IN VIOLENT GREEN STORE + VIOLENT GREEN ONLINE STORE

No comments: