Friday, 12 April 2013

INSIGHT ( menswear ) - Autumn / Winter 2013


 Prints, prints and more prints, I'm down for it. The more the merrier. And at the fore front of the printed revolution is camouflage and floral. I'm digging it big time. Just gotta add one more print to the whole mix...gotta do it hardcore! Gotta work out how I'm going to mix back my 70's tie dye micro fibre flares with this look.....I'll work on it.
For purchase enquiries, please email info@violentgreen.com.au 

INSIGHT IS AVAILABLE IN VIOLENT GREEN STORES

OSAMA BIN SMOKIN LONG SLEEVE SHIRT - DUCK HUNTER
$100
AVAILABLE IN VIOLENT GREEN ANN STREET STORE




CHEEBA CHEEBA SHIRT - BLACK OUT BLUE
$90
AVAILABLE IN VIOLENT GREEN ELIZABETH STREET STORE



 posted by robgreen
INSIGHT IS AVAILABLE IN VIOLENT GREEN STORES

No comments: