Thursday, 22 March 2012

DIAZ - "MYSTERIA" Autumn/ Winter 2012




Diaz designer Ana Diaz always impressed me before I started working as a Violent Greenie. I'd see her round the city looking awesome in her grad collection. This range really has her personality painted all over it. Everyone loves a bit of colour, and Ana definitely hasn't failed to deliver on this. When I saw the shapes and colours of the skirts I got all excited. I never seem to like things that are tight on the hips and this season most of the items seem to remind me of kind of 1950's era: tight on the waist with room around the hips (come on everyone likes that!).

These Diaz items are available in Violent Green Ann street store!

GIALLO BLOUSE (yellow silk blend) with RUNAWAY SHORTS (coral)

GIALLO BLOUSE - YELLOW (silk blend)
$175
DETAIL

RUNAWAY SHORT - CORAL
$230
DETAIL
DETAIL
DETAIL

GIALLO BLOUSE (yellow silk blend) with SWAN SKIRT (violet)

SWAN SKIRT - VIOLET
$290

AUGUST MOON JUMPER - GREY MARLE/ NAVY
$180
DETAIL
DETAIL
DETAIL
DETAIL
DETAIL
posted by grace

DIAZ IS AVAILABLE IN VIOLENT GREEN STORES!

No comments: