Friday, 13 May 2011

LONELY HEARTS (NZ) "LITTLE BANDITS" AUTUMN/WINTER 2011



I asked Rosa and Jimjim to help me with the blog and Rosa comes out with "snozberries tastes like snozberries". I'm like, "what the hell dude?" Jimjim replies as if it's common knowledge, "yeah Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." Obviously there is some hidden meaning to this. Groan, it's a boys club today in the Valley. But as I walked away, I hear Jimjim say to Rosa, "I love seeing girls dressed like this, shows they have class." To which Rosa replies "dude, I'm in love with the Maxime dress, I'd marry her if she were a person." Nice one guys, nice one.

THESE LONELY HEARTS ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE IN VIOLENT GREEN FORTITUDE VALLEY STORE!

MAXIME HIGH NECK DRESS - BLACK
DETAIL
DETAIL

V-NECK DRESS WITH MESH - GREY TIE DYE VELVET/ BLACK MESH
DETAIL
DETAIL

LACE SCALLOPED TEE (ivory)*available in VG city store with LONG PLEAT SKIRT - MAROON
LONG PLEAT SKIRT - MAROON
DETAIL

POSSUM VEST (WITH LEATHER TRIM) - BURGANDY
DETAIL
DETAIL
LEATHER TRIM

LACE SCALLOPED TEE - MAROON
DETAIL
DETAIL
posted by jimjim+rosie+mikkk

LONELY HEARTS IS AVAILABLE IN VIOLENT GREEN STORES!

No comments: